CenturyLink Email Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Having visited this site already entails that you have trouble finding the CenturyLink Email Login like many other users. Visiting their website actually forces the visitor to go through a lot of unnecessary layout distractions. Let's be honest about this: their layout is actually really trashy. It seems like the website layout artist went through a lot of distress and just inserted all his bad vibes in the website. Imagine an dirty house with furnitures stacked over one another, garbages scattered and unnecessary floral decorations hanging around the walls: yes, chaotic. Well, the CenturyLink Email Homepage can be compared to this room with all its distracting slideshows of images, large number of links, and social media, news, music, sports, services, games, hollywood and more, all rolled into one huge pile of trash.
Hence, after all those trashy talks, we can understand you, not being able to log in properly in their site, better than anyone. Actually, that elusive log in box is just located in the right side of the homepage, just like any other log in panels. For further information regarding the process of accessing the CenturyLink Email Login, you can watch the video below or follow the step-by-step instructions written below the video. Moreover, for your convenience, we also included some contact details of CenturyLink, also located below.
CenturyLink Email Login Instructions:
1. Enter the URL of CenturyLink Email to your browser. You can follow this link: http://www.centurylink.net/?inc=1
2. Click the Log in button located in the right part of the homepage, beside the "Customize page" link and below the "My Account", "Help" and "Email" links.
3. After clicking the Log in button, you will automatically be redirected to the Log in page: https://secure.centurylink.net/login.php
4. Enter your username on the provided textbox.
5. Select the appropriate address attached to your username by clicking the dropdown option beside the username textbox (ex: @embarqmail.com; @centurylink.net; @q.com, etc.).
6. Enter your password on the provided textbox.
7. Only check the "Keep me logged in until I log out" option if you are using an unshared computer.
8. Click the "Log In" button, located beside the password textbox to finish the process.
CenturyLink Email Login Reset Instructions:
1. Enter the CenturyLink Email Login page URL to your browser: https://secure.centurylink.net/login.php.
2. Select the "Forgot Password" button located beside the "Chat For Help" button.
3. You will automatically be redirected to this link: https://secure.centurylink.net/login.php
4. You will be required to fill-up necessary information like the High-Speed Internet phone number (10-digits) or Broadband Identifier, Email Address and the given captcha characters. If the captcha characters cannot be read, you can request for a new set by clicking "Click here" for new security link.
5. Click the "Submit" button to finalize the process.
Still confused? You can directly contact them with the contact information provided below:
CenturyLink Support: http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/
Contact CenturyLink: http://qwest.centurylink.com/internethelp/zam-more-other-departments.html